Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Isaiah and the conversion of the nations vs modern evangelism and cults

In Isaiah 45 vs 14 - 19 the bible tells us the prophecy isaiah that explains how the nations will convert. In vs 18 and 19 he explains that the Lord did not form creation in chaos and the Lord did not speak in secret or in some dark corner of the underworld. What I understand this to be is that the evangels, mormons , and jehovah's witnesses going around in the hoods and in the streets like some chaotic rival for sinners to join up and convert is contradictive to these scriptures. Also the Freemasonry with their dark secrets and all these secret societies making it to hard to live here. It says in this passage that God created earth to be lived on he didnt form it in chaos.   What I get from it is this chaos of so many cults and protestant divisions makes it to hard to live here but God didnt convert the nations the way they try to make it seem it wouldnt be God if his scriptures say what they do in Isaiah.

   Isaiah 45 vs 18 - 20
18 For thus says Yahweh, the Creator of the heavens -- he is God, who shaped the earth and made it, who set it firm; he did not create it to be chaos, he formed it to be lived in: I am Yahweh, and there is no other.


19 I have not spoken in secret, in some dark corner of the underworld. I did not say, 'Offspring of Jacob, search for me in chaos!' I am Yahweh: I proclaim saving justice, I say what is true.

20 Assemble, come, all of you gather round, survivors of the nations. They have no knowledge, those who parade their wooden idols and pray to a god that cannot save.

5 comments: