Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fathers of the church

This passage below is one of great importance to understand. In 1st Corinthians 4 Paul writes that men are not the fathers of the church . He states that thousands are guardians but only a few are our fathers. There is many protestant who choose to believe that no one is a father of the church. They don't really even honor the apostles. I know this from listening to several speak in assembly of God church's and as offensive as evangels are many have spoke out against the catholic faith to me in my everyday affairs. I spent a year in a christian growth program called Teen Challenge . Mind you the Teen Challenge program itself is extremely valuable to the well being of many who seek recovery from secular evils. However they do use the Assembly of God for pastoral services. Not only do they not believe in the church fathers they do not believe the apostles have anything to do with our faith. They do not honor them as the Fathers of the church. Though they speak a faith in Jesus they do not really honor the eternal church they have no communion with the apostles or with the saints of our Lord. So many protestants are very immature and the preachers are so easy to discern as someone just preaching Gods word for money.




The word of the Lord tells us that we are to honor the Lords monuments the monuments of our church fathers. This scripture is not regarding the nation. The american memory of the nations fathers is not who the apostles were writing to us about when saying there are few fathers and thousands of guardians. although it is very similar. The fathers of america were many freemasons and not fathers of the holy church. Think of the difference this way how unholy can an elected official be and still be president or any kind of official. Our work as the church is much greater than our father Adams work was. It is the Lord Jesus Christ we serve. I am sure the Glory of Adam in the garden of eden was a marvel beyond our earthly grasp but putting that image to death we conform to the image of christ a Glory so amazing in the spirit we can only anticipate perfection in our eternal affairs. The spirit is much greater than even the flesh of Adam. Our life in the spirit is who the apostles fathered and the fathers of the church are fathers not of the work of adam or any nation after Adam but the work of Christ. All things were created through christ Jesus. No nation established could unestablish the church or christ as its foundation. Most of modern nations were established after the Roman Church. However there are a few nations such as China and middle eastern countries who were already established. We war against these principalities even today. The principalites of the nations established before the church was established has worked to create the illusion that Christ is not established along with all the fathers of the church. The protestants work along with these principalites not understanding what they do. Hollywood is a jewish principality which creates a big illusion only to seduce the minds of people to aid in what others are really working on. As the bible tells us the world slaves for corruption. America along with most of the allied countries were established on the same shoulders of what christ established. The many elders of the protestant church especially evangels are just people who dishonor the real fathers of the church thus trying to prove thier own honor is the Lords and set out to establish what has already been established to lead people away from the rock . They havnt the virtue or the power the Lord has anointed to the true fathers. This is dangerous and very immature. What they do is aid the principalities of those opposed to christ such as the middle eastern cultures, the jews, and the communist. Even though they may say they oppose these principalities they dishonor the foundation which has already established honor and virtue of its faith. In their own self righteous arrogance they glamorize the fellowship of Jesus Christ at the wealthier ends of their organizations and on the poorer end they demoralize and make an image of false image of a christ that has no honor except in their imaginations of him. This is confusion and chaotic filth. The True church is not a loss cause or an imagination or hallucination. I hope that only the true fathers of our Lords church will have power of authority on earth as it is in heaven. Amen. Though in modern day I notice that many of the priests do not measure up to the apostles. I am sure not in any day did the Lord intend for anyone to be as Great. The greatest is the least and the least is the greatest is the Lords words about our life in the spirit. I certain this regards the fathers of the church. I cannot deny that it is christ who teaches me what freedom I have and even gave me the confidence to write this blog. I know there is much more to gain then just knowledge from faith in Christ. All knowledge will pass away. Though my true intentions for writing this blog was to share some reason about the difference Church Fathers from the fathers of this age, nations, and world . If you look in the passage below it explains that the church had even become kings. That even though they had all they want the apostles suffered being poor , homeless, and working hard with their hands. Yet it was they the rest of the church had honor. The many protestants would exhort their wealth is even Gods reward to them yet their reward that way is here . I myself believe their rewards are here and wont really be in heaven. I have to work and whatever wealth I may have need of comes from the work and wisdom of my own work. I can only hope that even the least of my finances and property I aquire here I dont value or consider what to honor about my faith.















1st Corinthians 4



1So then, men ought to regard us as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the secret things of God. 2Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful. 3I care very little if I am judged by you or by any human court; indeed, I do not even judge myself. 4My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me. 5Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God.



6Now, brothers, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying, "Do not go beyond what is written." Then you will not take pride in one man over against another. 7For who makes you different from anyone else? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?









8Already you have all you want! Already you have become rich! You have become kings—and that without us! How I wish that you really had become kings so that we might be kings with you! 9For it seems to me that God has put us apostles on display at the end of the procession, like men condemned to die in the arena. We have been made a spectacle to the whole universe, to angels as well as to men. 10We are fools for Christ, but you are so wise in Christ! We are weak, but you are strong! You are honored, we are dishonored! 11To this very hour we go hungry and thirsty, we are in rags, we are brutally treated, we are homeless. 12We work hard with our own hands. When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it; 13when we are slandered, we answer kindly. Up to this moment we have become the scum of the earth, the refuse of the world.







14I am not writing this to shame you, but to warn you, as my dear children. 15Even though you have ten thousand guardians in Christ, you do not have many fathers, for in Christ Jesus I became your father through the gospel. 16Therefore I urge you to imitate me. 17For this reason I am sending to you Timothy, my son whom I love, who is faithful in the Lord. He will remind you of my way of life in Christ Jesus, which agrees with what I teach everywhere in every church.









18Some of you have become arrogant, as if I were not coming to you. 19But I will come to you very soon, if the Lord is willing, and then I will find out not only how these arrogant people are talking, but what power they have. 20For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power. 21What do you prefer? Shall I come to you with a whip, or in love and with a gentle spirit?8But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate;



Titus 1 : 5-9



5For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee:









6If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.















7For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;









8But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate;







9Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment