Thursday, October 15, 2009

Should we sue?

Should we sue??



Should we sue as christians?. This is a very huge topic yet there are only a few scriptures that directly address the issue. The Lord Jesus Christ was murdered because of the laws. Although he we considered innocent by Pontius Pilate. He still was handed over to be crucified. We know that this is to fulfill prophecy and free us from the law and from the sin involved. If we make our fight the same as the law we become like the jews who crucified Jesus. That is my opinion anyhow. I have had some dark and very challenging times learning this lesson. I studied to be a private investigator in Sacramento , California. When I started studying law I was deterred from the christian way I had normally dealt with things. The Lord was teaching me in my youth to live according to faith and to let him tend to my affairs. I didnt realize how dark the world is until I learned to focus on its real intentions and the dark security and legal pursuits of our country. Its really hard to articulate and express. It would take me hours to express on this blog so I wont try. I do have a little story to share. Once when I was 23 I was living in a nice small community called Corvalis, Oregon. It is the town I was born in. I attended St. Mary's parish there each morning for communion and sang in an episcopalean choir. I was also a volunteer at the local library organizing the religious book section. I was going through some strange things with bad roommates and finances. I had a few family issues also. This all was making me concern myself with the courts and laws. I went to the courthouse one day and laid on the lawn reading a book meditating about the community and the use of law and what it is to be in the spirit and how God would have me deal with everyone. A man was standing on the lawn and I started a conversation. He had a dragon lighter and a dragon tatoo on his arm. I asked him about the dragons. He told me he trained to be a shoulin in the Orient while stationed as a U.S. Marine. He had some issues with the court he was clearing up. I wondered with a man skilled in fighting and who had learned to meditate and wisdom about fighting from the shoulin and who also served our country. What way it was really. There is really alot of corruption each day even in a small community. There is so much to everyone just being from a different family and different household. The Truth to the lies in each community and state is not always easy to expose. There is alot of unjust principalities to living. To think of youre average christian having a quarrel with this man. We really have to rely on Jesus Christ to have a real power over the peace and wisdom greater than the courts. I meditated about this often. Our own individual ways of life we have to model after Jesus Christ with sincerity and believe everyword of his gospel. However not just believe but learn the living aspect of those words. He need to be wise in the spirit. Not just intellectually prudent about legal matters . We actually need to learn to fight in the Spirit for the way of life that is important to our soul and to heaven. However I could never really rule out in my own heart the possiblity I might need to sue someone for business reasons. This is an evil to money that is not so easy to overcome. Faith in God is a real source of Power to overcome even the business battles. Even in business people need to really Fight the Good Fight not one that has to do with their own greed or personal opinions about justice.





Matthew 18:15-20 (King James Version)


15Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

16But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

17And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

18Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

19Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

20For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.






1 Corinthians 6
1Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?

2Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

3Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

4If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.

5I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?

6But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.

7Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?

8Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren.








Matthew 5:40 (King James Version)

40And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.






Romans 12:18-19 (King James Version)


18If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

19Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment