Sexual sin or fornication is on the top of the markets in modern society. While growing up I never really gave much thought to how planned out the world of fornication is. After learning to be an investigator and working on a music business then I found out how its marketed. In every magazine and on nearly every channel we are bombarded with the sex market. Sexual sin is the seduction for most entertainers in the rock music market, as well as the country music , jazz, hip hop, salsa, and just about any music market. We all know about Madonna , Britney Spears and Paris Hilton. These woman use fornication as a method to mass market. On most models webpages or myspaces are links to nude pictures of themselves. Many in modern day use porn for publicity and up their chances for exposure. The sex market is the number one market in the united states. Fornication is the original sin of Adam and Eve. The models of modern day are used at nightclubs to attract and seduce the public into coming to the clubs. Most of modern entertainment is sold by using Models and most of which are selling sexual sin or fornicate with the realms of thier business world to succeed. The end result of sin is death. Here's an example. One model I met in Hollywood was girlfriend to the modeling agency owner. She had a degree in computer science very smart young lady. Her boyfriend was murdered . Her naked pictures were found all over her boyfriend when he was murdered. The pictures were lying on top of him. The man who killed him did so out of jeolousy or envy. She had a breakdown and started smoking crack . She lost her job as a computer programmer and was in Hollywood awaiting the trial.
The fornication ring is seriously planned by Satan. The musicians and entertainers are merely instruments of the prince of darkness and the evil spirits who rule the darkness. Thank God we all are authority over that darkness. It's love that is pure and reigns supreme in the universe. God is Love. Love isnt the pleasure you get from orgies. The way to know Jesus Christ is faith. The Love of Jesus Christ conquered sin. We need only to believe in Jesus Christ and our lives needs will be fullfilled. Jesus was tempted more than we could possibly be. I sometimes think of how Jesus was shown the kingdoms of the world by Satan disguised as an angel of light. Thats how the entertainment business is. Thats whats shown to us on the internet and on television. Thats why people flock to Hollywood doing porn and hoping to become rock stars. Thats why people are starting phony business to market sex , drugs and rock and roll. The social scene of myspace and the nightclubs is all centered around fornication. It's all as phony as the make up and plastic surgery. We should believe that Jesus expects us to avoid the sexually loose like the plague. There are plagues to help us realize this. 1 in 4 woman have herpes now of days. The black community has been hurt severe by fornication. 2 out of 3 woman with aids are black I read in the L.A times one day. The main cause for the aids epidemic amongst black woman is black men it said. According to the LA times black men lie to black woman about being hetro sexual and while dating them have gay or homosexual affairs contracting the disease and giving it to their black girlfriends. Thats seriously could of been avoided had black woman not fornicated with black men. Yet it seems like a very bad persecution the gay community inflicts. Gays who pretend to be hetro christian brothers or sisters persecute us all the time. We need to be carefull and really know who we are associated with. The Devil knows that and uses the markets and the fellowship of law to decieve and tempt us.
The Testament of Solomon
And Solomon said to him: "Tell me, O demon, to what zodiacal sign thou art subject." And he answered: "To the Water-pourer. And those who are consumed with desire for the noble virgins upon earth . . . . . [there appears to be a lacuna here], these I strangle. But in case there is no disposition to sleep, I am changed into three forms. Whenever men come to be enamoured of women, I metamorphose myself into a comely female; and I take hold of the men in their sleep, and play with them. And after a while I again take to my wings, and hie me to the heavenly regions. I also appear as a lion, and I am commanded by all the demons. I am offspring of the archangel , the power of God." 34. And I glorified God afresh who gave me this authority, and ordered another demon to come before me. And there came seven spirits1, females, bound and woven together, fair in appearance and comely. And I Solomon, seeing them, questioned them and said: "Who are ye?" But they, with one accord, said with one voice: "We are of the thirty-three elements of the cosmic ruler of the darkness." And the first said: "I am Deception." The second said: "I am Strife." The third: "I am Klothod, which is battle." The fourth: "I am Jealousy." The fifth: "I am Power." The sixth: "I am Error." The seventh: "I am the worst of all, and our stars are in heaven. Seven stars humble in sheen, and all together. And we are called as it were goddesses. We change our place all and together, and together we live, sometimes in Lydia, sometimes in Olympus, sometimes in a great mountain."
35. So I Solomon questioned them one by one, beginning with the first, and going down to the seventh. The first said: "I am Deception, I deceive and weave snares here and there. I whet and excite heresies. But I have an angel who frustrates me, Lamechalal."
.. --> p. 25 / JHP 990401 esotericarchives.com -->
36. Likewise also the second said: "I am Strife, strife of strifes. I bring timbers, stones, hangers, my weapons on the spot. But I have an angel who frustrates me, Baruchiachel."
37. Likewise also the third said: "I am called Klothod1, which is Battle, and I cause the well-behaved to scatter and fall foul one of the other. And why do I say so much? I have an angel that frustrates me: "Marmarath."
1. Fabricius, Cod. Pseudepigr. V.T. vol. I, p. 1047, reads Klothon, which must be i.q. Kludun, which Hesychius explains thus: ...
38. Likewise also the fourth said: "I cause men to forget their sobriety and moderation. I part them and split them into parties; for Strife follows me hand in hand. I rend the husband from the sharer of his bed, and children from parents, and brothers from sisters. But why tell so much to my despite? I have an angel that frustrates me, the great Balthial."
39. Likewise also the fifth said: "I am Power. By power I raise up tyrants and tear down kings. To all rebels I furnish power. I have an angel that frustrates me, Asteraôth."1
1. D: Asteraoth. Cp. 1Kgs 11:5. -JHP
40. Likewise also the sixth said: "I am Error, O King Solomon. And I will make thee to err, as I have before made thee to err, when I caused thee to slay thy own brother2. I will lead you into error, so as to pry into graves3; and 1 teach them that dig, and I lead errant souls away from all piety, and many other evil traits are mine. But I have an angel that frustrates me, Uriel."
41. Likewise also the seventh said: "I am the worst, and I make thee worse off than thou wast; because I will impose the bonds of Artemis. But the locust will set me free, for by means thereof is it fated that thou shalt achieve my desire . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . For if one were wise, he would not turn his steps toward me."
42. So I Solomon, having heard and wondered, sealed them with my ring; and since they were so considerable, I bade them dig the foundations of the Temple of God. For the length of it was 250 cubits. And I bade them be industrious, and with one murmur of joint protest they began to perform the tasks enjoined.
.. 43. But I Solomon glorified the Lord, and bade another demon come before me. And there was brought to me a demon having all the limbs of a man, but without a head. And I, seeing him, said to him: "Tell me, who art thou?'' And he answered: "I am a demon." So I said to him: "Which?" And he answered me: "I am called Envy. For I delight to devour heads, being desirous to secure for myself a head; but I do not eat enough, but am anxious to have such a head as thou hast."
44. I Solomon, on hearing this, sealed him, stretching out my hand against his chest. Whereon the demon leapt up, and threw himself down, and gave a groan, saying: "Woe is me! where am I come to? O traitor Ornias, I cannot see!" So I said to him: "I am Solomon. Tell me then how thou dost manage to see." And he answered me: "By means of my feelings." I then, Solomon, having heard his voice come up to me, asked him how he managed to speak. And he answered me: "I, O King Solomon, am wholly voice, for I have inherited the voices of many men. For in the case of all men who are called dumb, I it is who smashed their heads, when they were children and had reached their eighth day. Then when a child is crying in the night, I become a spirit, and glide by means of his voice. . . . In the crossways1 also I have many services to render, and my encounter is fraught with harm. For I grasp in all instant a man's head, and with my hands, as with a sword, I cut it off, and put it on to myself. And in this way, by means of the fire which is in me, through my neck it is swallowed up. I it is that sends grave mutilations and incurable on men's feet, and inflict sores."
Matt 5:28-29 (NIV) [Jesus:] "But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell."
Eph 5:3 (NIV) But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people
1 Peter 4:1-2 (NIV) Therefore, since Christ suffered in his body, arm yourselves also with the same attitude, because he who has suffered in his body is done with sin. As a result, he does not live the rest of his earthly life for evil human desires, but rather for the will of God.
1 John 3:4
4 Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.
Ro 6:13 (NIV) Do not offer the parts of your body to sin, as instruments of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God, as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer the parts of your body to him as instruments of righteousness.
1 Peter 4:1-2 (Wey) Since, then, Christ suffered in the flesh, you also must arm yourselves with a determination to do the same--because he who has suffered in the flesh has done with sin--that in the future you may spend the rest of your earthly lives, governed not by human passions, but by the will of God.