Thursday, October 15, 2009

Reap what you Sow

Many of us have often said or heard someone say that if you do evil it will come back on you. In my own family I have witnessed this. My father by blood and my stepfather both were greasers in the early 60's . Heathen early rock and roll groupie. They both dropped out of highschool . My stepfather I dont believe made it past 8th grade. They both swear by their own life and knowledge they are right. They lived corrupt lives . Neither were servants of Jesus Christ. They both held to their youthfull lusts and rebellious ways. Although they didnt end up in prison they both lived according to the flesh and werent Holy Men. I dont know if God has a sense of humor but I am sure he is not mocked. My father and stepfather are now working on the same business. The business they are working on is Cleaning Grease from hoods of restaurants. Real retired Greasers now cleaning grease in retirement. Both of them are awfull men. My father was such a 60's greaser that in his old age God struck him with a medical disorder . He now has skin that is so greasy he cant get it clean. He has some kind of disorder that makes his skin more oily than normal. He never had it in his youth when he chose to be a heathen greaser. It's kind of funny!!. Now he is really a greaser!!!.

My Great Uncle owned 70 acres of land and hadnt been much of a farmer but was a construction contractor. He had a shetland pony he left in a field and never clipped its hooves. I asked once if he was going to clip its hooves. He said he hadnt clipped the hooves in along time. The horse seemed to be doing fine so he wasnt going to bother. No one rode it and it was getting old so he didnt want to bother with it. His wife my Great Aunt came down with an illness in her feet. Her toe nails were all infected with something and her feet swole up from some kind of medical illness. Somehow she was stricken. I believe because of the pony's hooves her feet were stricken Even just not clipping his pony's hooves proper brought evil on his house. Animals not being machines are different to own.


I think the whole world is somehow suffering this way because they do not believe in Jesus Christ . Who the world is to us is much like the Greaser getting old. Also many of our health problems and other problems much like the pony that not was cared for so the feet my My aunt were stricken. In these times all over the world problems arise everyday similar to my aunts feet and fathers greaser illness. I that definately people are cursed from their own wicked ways. Jesus Christ conquered the works of the flesh on the cross and ascended to a throne so high we cannot fathom its power. The Power of the blood of christ to cleanse us from the wickedness that curses this world is a real power. Only by faith can we partake in the awesome saving power of Jesus Christ and his mysterious teachings in the spirit. Our spiritual body is empowered from on high . We have new skin. Our heart is illuminated and a fire burns a holy fire in our spirit to cleanse and purge the sin that would curse our lives such as the world.







Deuteronomy 1:35, "Surely there shall not one of these men of this evil generation see that good land, which I sware to give unto your fathers."




Galatians 6


7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. 8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. 9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. 10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.


Psalm 62:12 And lovingkindness is Yours, O Lord, For You recompense a man according to his work

No comments:

Post a Comment