Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Gods righteousness

I went to school in public schools and lived on the outskirts of the city for the first portion of my childhood. I had a big family with lots of aunts and uncles and cousins. Most of my family lived in the country. Learning the righteous ways of the Lord was completely a miracle to me. The city christians were so liberal. They all had kids who were public school fellowshipping and most of their children were using drugs and like all who honor the righteousness of the law they hid their real intentions and wickedness. They all blamed each other for their problems and thier children using drugs , stealing, cussing, fornicating, Some had problems with incest relations in their families, for the most part they had the city blues. Hypocrisy had set in and thier righteousness was accredited by the almighty dollar and its courts but not by God and couldnt hide it from thier neighbors. It was a rival of secrets and instead of the survival of the fittest it was a rival of privacy and lies that could hide thier shame and guilt.

There was hatred amongst peers for those who didnt consent or had any different moral training or moral discipline. Anything that the markets considered right was righteous in the eyes of the general city public.

I did the cubscout thing and went to city church but my only way of knowing right from wrong was really the holy spirit. Things had gotten so bad by the time I reached 14 in the 80's . My spiritual life was all up to God to guide me. There was no example of his righteousness . I didnt have regular bible study habits. I had only a little knowledge of his word. However those who were reading the bible werent any more understanding or right about his righteousness atleast not to my own discernment.

I was amazed at the amazing cleansing sensation I felt when I became an adult teen and asked God to cleanse me of the unrighteousness of my youth. The world was no longer my fellowship like public school had tried to conform me to.

As I matured the Lord trained me in his ways. I studied private investigations and the law. I read the bible on a regular basis for many years. The spirit would quicken my heart and I would be in my mind and heart spiritual a blaze of righteousness. This would happen to me often for a few years as I studied Gods word and sought him each day to embrace the adult years ahead. Then after a few years I consumed my thoughts with things about the Righteousness of the law and the work of the law as I lived in Sacramento, Ca . The community was so wrong and immoral there. They workforces were so immoral and corrupt. I had experienced enough hypocrisy and been exposed to enough crime and corruption that the righteousness of the Lord was something I realized I only had faith enough to believe in. Each day I would seek God to lift my heart and teach me to understand how to keep living as righteous as Jesus would teach me. The Holy Spirit taught me many things and it was amazing to experience in such corrupt times . I could wake up inspite of murders or robberies next door to me and be confident of Gods Grace and soveriegn authority over it all. I could still praise the Lord for his majestic ways and his Loving Kindness. The spirit would teach my heart to believe that God is on his throne and that enemies of God are under his authority. I was amazed at how much The Lord exposed and how adversity would just dissapear almost as if God let things happen just to teach people who love him that those who hate him arnt getting away.

So often I experienced that the Lord created all things and the spirit teaches me to believe in his righteous ways. Even though people are taught to be naked apes morally by the institute and believe in evil culture such as Pop culture and Rock culture have been. Even though they hold imaginations so carnal about community and justice. For a moment I at times experience people working on creating that carnal illusion of their soverience and the evils of money and mans laws being why its right their own ways. Then like magic a mystical fire lights me up and I am in the spirit thinking about Gods throne, thinking about David and communing with the saints of the Lord and Those greater persons of heaven. Then things are right again in my heart and what people are and who people are seem the Lords way to me again.



Let The Lord teach you his righteousness dont try to learn it from the legal works of mankind . Believe that only God can teach you in the spirit. Believe only Jesus can teach you and you will learn to love his righteousness.







Psalms 116:5 The LORD is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion.
Psalms 145:17 The LORD is righteous in all his ways and loving toward all he has made.



Jeremiah 12:1 You are always righteous, O LORD, when I bring a case before you.
John 17:25 Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me.

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.



Psalms 96:11-13 [11] Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad; let the sea resound, and all that is in it; [12] let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them. Then all the trees of the forest will sing for joy; [13] they will sing before the LORD, for he comes, he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness and the peoples in his truth.

Jeremiah 9:24 "but let him who boasts boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth for in these I delight," declares the Lord.

Psalms 116:5-6 [5] The LORD is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion. [6] The LORD protects the simplehearted; when I was in great need, he saved me.

Psalms 145:5, 15-19 [5] They will speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty, and I will meditate on your wonderful works. [15] The eyes of all look to you, and you give them their food at the proper time. [16] You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing. [17] The LORD is righteous in all his ways and loving toward all he has made. [18] The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. [19] He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.

Psalms 98:1-3 [1] Sing to the LORD a new song, for he has done marvelous things; his right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him. [2] The LORD has made his salvation known and revealed his righteousness to the nations. [3] He has remembered his love and his faithfulness to the house of Israel; all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.

Psalms 103:6 The LORD works righteousness and justice for all the oppressed.

Psalms 129:1-4 [1] They have greatly oppressed me from my youth -- let Israel say -- [2] they have greatly oppressed me from my youth, but they have not gained the victory over me. [3] Plowmen have plowed my back and made their furrows long. [4] But the LORD is righteous; he has cut me free from the cords of the wicked.

2 Thessalonians 1:6-7 [6] God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you [7] and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels.

Daniel 9:12, 14 [12] You have fulfilled the words spoken against us and against our rulers by bringing upon us great disaster. Under the whole heaven nothing has ever been done like what has been done to Jerusalem. [14] The LORD did not hesitate to bring the disaster upon us, for the LORD our God is righteous in everything he does; yet we have not obeyed him.

2 Timothy 4:8 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day -- and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

1 Kings 8:31-32 [31] When a man wrongs his neighbor and is required to take an oath and he comes and swears the oath before your altar in this temple, [32] then hear from heaven and act. Judge between your servants, condemning the guilty and bringing down on his own head what he has done. Declare the innocent not guilty, and so establish his innocence.

Psalms 7:9-11 [9] O righteous God, who searches minds and hearts, bring to an end the violence of the wicked and make the righteous secure. [10] My shield is God Most High, who saves the upright in heart. [11] God is a righteous judge, a God who expresses his wrath every day.

Hebrews 6:10 God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.

Isa. 11: 4
4 But with righteousness shall ahe bjudge the poor, and creprove with equity for the dmeek of the earth: and he shall esmite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the fbreath of his lips shall he gslay the wicked.
Isa. 54: 14
14 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
Mal. 3: 3, 18
3 And he shall sit as a arefiner and purifier of silver: and he shall bpurify the csons of dLevi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an eoffering in righteousness.
• • •
18 Then shall ye return, and adiscern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.
Mal. 4: 2
2 ¶ But unto you that fear my name shall the aSun of righteousness barise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the cstall.
1 Ne. 2: 9
9 And when my father saw that the waters of the river emptied into the afountain of the Red Sea, he spake unto Laman, saying: O that thou mightest be like unto this river, continually running into the fountain of all righteousness!
1 Ne. 14: 14
14 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, beheld the power of the Lamb of God, that it descended upon the saints of the church of the Lamb, and upon the covenant people of the Lord, who were scattered upon all the face of the earth; and they were aarmed with brighteousness and with the cpower of God in great glory.
1 Ne. 15: 36
36 Wherefore, the wicked are rejected from the righteous, and also from that atree of life, whose fruit is most precious and most bdesirable above all other fruits; yea, and it is the cgreatest of all the dgifts of God. And thus I spake unto my brethren. Amen.
1 Ne. 16: 3
3 And now my brethren, if ye were righteous and were willing to hearken to the truth, and give heed unto it, that ye might awalk uprightly before God, then ye would not murmur because of the truth, and say: Thou speakest hard things against us.
1 Ne. 17: 35
35 Behold, the Lord esteemeth all aflesh in one; he that is brighteous is cfavored of God. But behold, this dpeople had rejected every word of God, and they were ripe in iniquity; and the fulness of the wrath of God was upon them; and the Lord did curse the land against them, and bless it unto our fathers; yea, he did curse it against them unto their destruction, and he did bless it unto our fathers unto their obtaining power over it.
1 Ne. 19: 11
11 For thus spake the prophet: The Lord God surely shall avisit all the house of Israel at that day, some with his bvoice, because of their righteousness, unto their great joy and salvation, and others with the cthunderings and the lightnings of his power, by tempest, by fire, and by dsmoke, and evapor of fdarkness, and by the opening of the gearth, and by hmountains which shall be carried up.
1 Ne. 22: 16-17, 22, 26
16 For the time soon cometh that the fulness of the awrath of God shall be poured out upon all the children of men; for he will not suffer that the wicked shall destroy the righteous.
17 Wherefore, he will apreserve the brighteous by his power, even if it so be that the fulness of his wrath must come, and the righteous be preserved, even unto the destruction of their enemies by fire. Wherefore, the righteous need not fear; for thus saith the prophet, they shall be saved, even if it so be as by fire.
• • •
22 And the righteous need not fear, for they are those who shall not be confounded. But it is the kingdom of the devil, which shall be built up among the children of men, which kingdom is established among them which are in the flesh—
• • •
26 And because of the arighteousness of his people, bSatan has no power; wherefore, he cannot be loosed for the space of cmany years; for he hath no power over the hearts of the people, for they dwell in righteousness, and the Holy One of Israel dreigneth.
2 Ne. 1: 19, 23
19 O my sons, that these things might not come upon you, but that ye might be a choice and a afavored people of the Lord. But behold, his will be done; for his bways are righteousness forever.
• • •
23 Awake, my sons; put on the armor of arighteousness. Shake off the bchains with which ye are bound, and come forth out of obscurity, and arise from the dust.
2 Ne. 2: 3, 13
3 Wherefore, thy soul shall be blessed, and thou shalt dwell safely with thy brother, Nephi; and thy days shall be aspent in the service of thy God. Wherefore, I know that thou art redeemed, because of the righteousness of thy Redeemer; for thou hast bbeheld that in the cfulness of time he cometh to bring salvation unto men.
• • •
13 And if ye shall say there is ano law, ye shall also say there is no sin. If ye shall say there is no sin, ye shall also say there is no righteousness. And if there be no righteousness there be no happiness. And if there be no righteousness nor happiness there be no punishment nor misery. And if these things are not bthere is no God. And if there is no God we are not, neither the earth; for there could have been no creation of things, neither to act nor to be acted upon; wherefore, all things must have vanished away.
2 Ne. 4: 33
33 O Lord, wilt thou encircle me around in the robe of thy arighteousness! O Lord, wilt thou make a way for mine escape before mine benemies! Wilt thou make my path straight before me! Wilt thou not place a stumbling block in my way—but that thou wouldst clear my way before me, and hedge not up my way, but the ways of mine enemy.
2 Ne. 9: 14, 16, 18, 40, 49
14 Wherefore, we shall have a aperfect bknowledge of all our cguilt, and our duncleanness, and our enakedness; and the righteous shall have a perfect knowledge of their enjoyment, and their frighteousness, being gclothed with hpurity, yea, even with the irobe of righteousness.
• • •
16 And assuredly, as the Lord liveth, for the Lord God hath spoken it, and it is his eternal aword, which cannot bpass away, that they who are righteous shall be righteous still, and they who are cfilthy shall be dfilthy still; wherefore, they who are filthy are the edevil and his angels; and they shall go away into feverlasting fire, prepared for them; and their gtorment is as a hlake of fire and brimstone, whose flame ascendeth up forever and ever and has no end.
• • •
18 But, behold, the arighteous, the bsaints of the Holy One of Israel, they who have believed in the Holy One of Israel, they who have endured the ccrosses of the world, and despised the shame of it, they shall dinherit the ekingdom of God, which was prepared for them ffrom the foundation of the world, and their gjoy shall be full hforever.
• • •
40 O, my beloved brethren, give ear to my words. Remember the greatness of the Holy One of Israel. Do not say that I have spoken hard things against you; for if ye do, ye will arevile against the btruth; for I have spoken the words of your Maker. I know that the words of truth are chard against all duncleanness; but the erighteous fear them not, for they love the truth and are not shaken.
• • •
49 Behold, my soul abhorreth sin, and my heart adelighteth in righteousness; and I will bpraise the holy name of my God.
2 Ne. 21: 4
4 But with arighteousness shall he bjudge the poor, and reprove with equity for the cmeek of the earth; and he shall dsmite the earth with the erod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
2 Ne. 26: 8-9
8 But behold, the righteous that hearken unto the words of the prophets, and destroy them not, but look forward unto Christ with asteadfastness for the signs which are given, notwithstanding all bpersecution—behold, they are they which shall cnot perish.
9 But the Son of righteousness shall aappear unto them; and he shall bheal them, and they shall have cpeace with him, until dthree generations shall have passed away, and many of the efourth generation shall have passed away in righteousness.
2 Ne. 30: 9
9 And with righteousness shall the aLord God bjudge the poor, and reprove with equity for the cmeek of the earth. And he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth; and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
2 Ne. 31: 5-6
5 And now, if the Lamb of God, he being aholy, should have need to be bbaptized by water, to fulfil all righteousness, O then, how much more need have we, being unholy, to be cbaptized, yea, even by water!
6 And now, I would ask of you, my beloved brethren, wherein the Lamb of God did fulfil all righteousness in being baptized by water?
Jacob 2: 25
25 Wherefore, thus saith the Lord, I have led this people forth out of the land of Jerusalem, by the power of mine arm, that I might raise up unto me a arighteous branch from the fruit of the loins of Joseph.
Jacob 4: 5
5 Behold, they believed in Christ and aworshiped the Father in his name, and also we worship the Father in his bname. And for this intent we ckeep the dlaw of Moses, it epointing our souls to him; and for this cause it is sanctified unto us for righteousness, even as it was accounted unto Abraham in the wilderness to be obedient unto the commands of God in offering up his son Isaac, which is a fsimilitude of God and his gOnly Begotten Son.
Mosiah 2: 37
37 I say unto you, that the man that doeth this, the same cometh out in open arebellion against God; therefore he blisteth to obey the evil spirit, and becometh an enemy to all righteousness; therefore, the Lord has no place in him, for he dwelleth not in cunholy<

No comments:

Post a Comment