Sunday, October 11, 2009

Frineds with the world

Friendship with the world
The institute teaches conformity to contrary teachings of Jesus. The military creates a fellowship with hell and the antichrist it creates a fellowship highly condemned in the bible. We are supposed to war in the spirit and fight the good fight. The lord did put a sword to the world however we really cannot honor those who fought for freedom who are the darkness and soldiers of hell fighting for thier own country to be death and destruction. Even the school fellowship is wrong. The college fellowship and fraternal organizations. These are all wrong for people who are Gods children to fellowship with. I attended public school as a child. My neighbors were prophesed christians who attended protistant and some catholic services. All of my neighbors I recall had teens and children who lived immoral although they prophesed christianity. This made it difficult each day to understand who the church is to me and who isnt the church. Everyone who had no real faith in the Lord in the neighborhood could just say they dont goto church because they dont want to be like the Jones's next door. Their kids do drugs and steal from their neighbors . I believed in Jesus Christ with all my heart yet I was a child void of the knowledge of doctrine an adult would have. I had to rely completely on my own heart to discern. My youths trials and tribulations were greatly challenged by the deception of young people and their families who were not really servants of the Lord. By the time I was 19 I had a strong faith in Jesus Christ and had learned that it was Gods way for me to not be friends with the world. I learned to trust in the holy spirit to teach me who my friends are or arnt. I had a cleansed heart and mind and kept myself studying Gods word. In my 30's I enlisted in the military. Although I had strong convictions and learned discpline to what I say to people and who I speak with. I learned secrets from the Lord and from detective training. However the militarian were a different kind of people. They work with great deman for each person to be equal and completely void of prejudices about morals and religion. I had to be almost like an undercover detective pretending to be friends with them. I dealt with such immoral kinds much like grade school hypocrites seemed and many didnt seem to be maturing the same as God in me trained me to understand. I went to hollywood and the oppression continued. I again had to play the part of an undercover agent investigatin for myself the entertainment business. Then I worked in sales and it was worse then the entertainment business. I still have contacts from those years and pray daily still for God to deliver me and forgive me for having associated at all. I didnt understand how evil people were because I had lived studying the Lords word and living as a catholic not really partying and playing the part of the world with the immoral people of the world. Because of my detective training I thought I could play the part not and God would understand that I was only trying to learn business skills and to understand what the immoral people were doing in the world. I gained knowledge of their works but it was not without having sinned in some fashion and staining my life with the dark intrusion of immoral liars and perverts. I still have a few contacts who I found to be not blatant persecution with interest in the Lords ways. after 5 years of knowing one person immoral I met in Hollywood he has recently wrote 3 christain rap songs yet he continues to party and is someone I only hope God will convert and give Salvation to. It all vexed my heart drastically and I still to this day pray for God to never hand me over to the same immoral people. We cant really be friends with the world no matter our circumstances. We need for the Lord to empower us to speak boldly and have courage to not share our hearts and households with them and not to partake in their follie and fellowship .



GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
You unfaithful people! Don't you know that love for this evil world is hatred toward God? Whoever wants to be a friend of this world is an enemy of God.


Jeremiah 2:2 "Go and proclaim in the ears of Jerusalem, saying, 'Thus says the LORD, "I remember concerning you the devotion of your youth, The love of your betrothals, Your following after Me in the wilderness, Through a land not sown.

Ezekiel 16:32 "You adulteress wife, who takes strangers instead of her husband!

Matthew 6:24 "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth.

John 15:19 "If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.

Romans 8:7 because the mind set on the flesh is hostile toward God; for it does not subject itself to the law of God, for it is not even able to do so,

James 1:27 Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world.

1 John 2:15 Do not love the world nor the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. (NASB ©1995)



..>
..> << 2 Corinthians 6:14 >>

..>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness?
..>


Deuteronomy 22:10 "You shall not plow with an ox and a donkey together.

1 Corinthians 5:9 I wrote you in my letter not to associate with immoral people;

1 Corinthians 6:6 but brother goes to law with brother, and that before unbelievers?

Ephesians 5:7 Therefore do not be partakers with them;

Ephesians 5:11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them;

1 John 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth; (NASB ©1995)

No comments:

Post a Comment