Friday, October 30, 2009

Cromwell and Isaiah

I have been reading isaiah and in a few earlier blogs pointed out the contrast of modern times and isaiah. I did not go into detail yet pointed out a few major contrasts of the times. When I was in my early 20's I read a book about politics and in it had a picture of Oliver Cromwell. Oliver Cromwell was standing with the people at his feet with pick and shovel working hard. Above him to his right was Isaiah. Cromwell considered himself only a servant of God. He was urged to read isaiah as he campaigned his wars to protect England. I urge you all to read as much about cromwell as you can. I believe one of his decendants has the last name of Bush. Not george Bush but a reverend Bush. I think Isaiah has much to do with the message the Lord wanted us to believe and know about his Will and the current state of this society. If you do a google search there is many texts about Cromwell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Cromwell

No comments:

Post a Comment