Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Choosing a church

I have taken the time to visit many church assembly's. In the past 18 years I have been moving around and never settled for very long in one area. In each area I visited most of the denominations of protestant church groups. I attended several different catholic parishes and visited the orthodox church a few times.

My suggestion is if you are looking for a congregation or church assembly to attend be carefull. Stay away from the catholic church that is Roman is my advice here is why.

In this passage Paul writes to the church and explains not to divide the church up saying we are of Paul's, Peters, Or of christ. Not only do the catholic's do this but the whole formal institute of europe such as episcopaleans, presbeterians, and orthodox. They all transgress this instruction. The protestant churches seem to be pretty divided similar. Yet if the name doesnt say the church of christ, or the st. paul , or st. this or that. You might be safer at a four square gospel, or a faith bible group. Lots of small christian community church groups are not affiliated with the institutes of the greater divisions. The worse part is they built empires out of contradictions to the gospel. Their covenants are man made. They instill a belief of their divine institute and create a covenant with the community using hospitals and resources yet they are full of contradictions. The Roman catholic church has the most of the contradictions. However the protestant dont even read the whole bible. They took out the apocraphyl. They swear by the king james version yet the early king james version had the apocraphyl books. The ark of the covenant went away so God isnt killing people over messing with the contents of the bible yet it says he will add plagues and diseases. How many diseases do we have now days and how many versions of the bible are there? . Most of the protistant Church's are really in my opinion as it says in the bible about antichrists and those who disguise themselves as the Lords disciples. There are a few harmless ones. I love the catholic church in some way yet I hate that there are contradictions and divisions which have nothing to do with our Lord himself. The catholic feminists for instance and the celebacy vows which go against pauls teachings of the apostles rights. Whats to die for if it isnt the rights a person has to marry,work,and eat. If it wasnt for the naming the parishes after saints and the Roman catholic church of modern Rome I would be more zealous to welcome you and urge you to visit the catholic parishes. I know they would all welcome you as the Lord rules the hearts of all men. It is all up to you. You have to use youre own discretion. I cannot bear false witness or be against the church. Why would I want to. I am against the modern problems of our institutes and it would be better to meet together in our houses confirming one another in love and humbleness as brothers and sisters in the Lord. There are evils to forsaking the traditional church also. To stray from the traditional church gives place to the many false christs that could like a sheep in wolves clothing pretend to be the church welcoming someone to meet in the Lords name and commune with the saints. Which could really be just a ploy to do evil to christians niave or unaware. So watch out be carefull and use youre own discretion.



Chapter 1
1 Paul called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother,

2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's:

3 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

4 I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ;

5 That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;

6 Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you:

7 So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:

8 Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.

12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.

13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;

15 Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.

16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.

17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

1 corinthians chapter 4

14I am not writing this to shame you, but to warn you, as my dear children. 15Even though you have ten thousand guardians in Christ, you do not have many fathers, for in Christ Jesus I became your father through the gospel. 16Therefore I urge you to imitate me. 17For this reason I am sending to you Timothy, my son whom I love, who is faithful in the Lord. He will remind you of my way of life in Christ Jesus, which agrees with what I teach everywhere in every church.

18Some of you have become arrogant, as if I were not coming to you. 19But I will come to you very soon, if the Lord is willing, and then I will find out not only how these arrogant people are talking, but what power they have. 20For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power. 21What do you prefer? Shall I come to you with a whip, or in love and with a gentle spirit?



This passage is explains to me the Power of God is not just in the words a preacher speaks. The Power of God is in the spirit. So many evangels brag about their bible knowledge or their faith in God and thier ministries. Some will spend half their time on sundays bragging about their ministries or themselves. Not to get me wrong their are plenty of preachers in this world and many seem to have a sincere belief in christ. However this passage is about arrogance. If you should get involved with a church where people seem to believe everyones subject in a different way then is really christ. Be it tything they boast in or college institutes or whatever makes them believe they have power because of their own covenants in the community. Trust the Lord and let Jesus expose them for their true intentions and character. God is belittled by ministers who are as the kind spoke of in this passage. God isnt the power of persuasion like a sales hypocrite might boast in. God isnt the power of might like a redneck might arrogantly boast in. There is alot of arrogance in our society watch out. Don't let youre lifes be filled with the lifes of others who would only control and manipulate you or discourage you in the faith of christ. Youre lifes should be full of Jesus Christ and the life in the spirit God gives you. Our freedom in christ is very important here's a few scriptures about that.

1corinthians 7

17Nevertheless, each one should retain the place in life that the Lord assigned to him and to which God has called him. This is the rule I lay down in all the churches. 18Was a man already circumcised when he was called? He should not become uncircumcised. Was a man uncircumcised when he was called? He should not be circumcised. 19Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing. Keeping God's commands is what counts. 20Each one should remain in the situation which he was in when God called him. 21Were you a slave when you were called? Don't let it trouble you—although if you can gain your freedom, do so. 22For he who was a slave when he was called by the Lord is the Lord's freedman; similarly, he who was a free man when he was called is Christ's slave. 23You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men. 24Brothers, each man, as responsible to God, should remain in the situation God called him to.

25Now about virgins: I have no command from the Lord, but I give a judgment as one who by the Lord's mercy is trustworthy. 26Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for you to remain as you are. 27Are you married? Do not seek a divorce. Are you unmarried? Do not look for a wife. 28But if you do marry, you have not sinned; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. But those who marry will face many troubles in this life, and I want to spare you this.

29What I mean, brothers, is that the time is short. From now on those who have wives should live as if they had none; 30those who mourn, as if they did not; those who are happy, as if they were not; those who buy something, as if it were not theirs to keep; 31those who use the things of the world, as if not engrossed in them. For this world in its present form is passing away.

32I would like you to be free from concern. An unmarried man is concerned about the Lord's affairs—how he can please the Lord. 33But a married man is concerned about the affairs of this world—how he can please his wife— 34and his interests are divided. An unmarried woman or virgin is concerned about the Lord's affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord in both body and spirit. But a married woman is concerned about the affairs of this world—how she can please her husband. 35I am saying this for your own good, not to restrict you, but that you may live in a right way in undivided devotion to the Lord.

36If anyone thinks he is acting improperly toward the virgin he is engaged to, and if she is getting along in years and he feels he ought to marry, he should do as he wants. He is not sinning. They should get married. 37But the man who has settled the matter in his own mind, who is under no compulsion but has control over his own will, and who has made up his mind not to marry the virgin—this man also does the right thing. 38So then, he who marries the virgin does right, but he who does not marry her does even better.[b]

39A woman is bound to her husband as long as he lives. But if her husband dies, she is free to marry anyone she wishes, but he must belong to the Lord. 40In my judgment, she is happier if she stays as she is—and I think that I too have the Spirit of God.



In this passage The rights of an apostle are explained. This passage explains that the celebacy of priests is a contradiction to the rights of an apostle . They swear by Peter in the Papacy . Yet Paul writes that all the apostles were free to marry. Watch out it for the catholics. They have many contradictions in their fellowship. The catholic music is beautifull and even the formal ceremony is wonderfull but the rest of it is hypocrisy and phony contradictions to the covenant with our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 9
The Rights of an Apostle
1Am I not free? Am I not an apostle? Have I not seen Jesus our Lord? Are you not the result of my work in the Lord? 2Even though I may not be an apostle to others, surely I am to you! For you are the seal of my apostleship in the Lord.

3This is my defense to those who sit in judgment on me. 4Don't we have the right to food and drink? 5Don't we have the right to take a believing wife along with us, as do the other apostles and the Lord's brothers and Cephas[a]? 6Or is it only I and Barnabas who must work for a living?

7Who serves as a soldier at his own expense? Who plants a vineyard and does not eat of its grapes? Who tends a flock and does not drink of the milk? 8Do I say this merely from a human point of view? Doesn't the Law say the same thing? 9For it is written in the Law of Moses: "Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading out the grain."[b] Is it about oxen that God is concerned? 10Surely he says this for us, doesn't he? Yes, this was written for us, because when the plowman plows and the thresher threshes, they ought to do so in the hope of sharing in the harvest. 11If we have sown spiritual seed among you, is it too much if we reap a material harvest from you? 12If others have this right of support from you, shouldn't we have it all the more?

But we did not use this right. On the contrary, we put up with anything rather than hinder the gospel of Christ. 13Don't you know that those who work in the temple get their food from the temple, and those who serve at the altar share in what is offered on the altar? 14In the same way, the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should receive their living from the gospel.

15But I have not used any of these rights. And I am not writing this in the hope that you will do such things for me. I would rather die than have anyone deprive me of this boast. 16Yet when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast, for I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel! 17If I preach voluntarily, I have a reward; if not voluntarily, I am simply discharging the trust committed to me. 18What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it.

19Though I am free and belong to no man, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. 20To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. 21To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law. 22To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some. 23I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.

24Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

25Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. 26Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. 27No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

Footnotes:



IN THIS PASSAGE THERE IS A SIMILARITY TO WHAT OCCURS IN MODERN DAY BECAUSE OF THE FREEMASONS AND OTHER NEW ORDER GROUPS. THERE ARE MANY FALSE BROTHERS WHO SPY ON CHURCH GROUPS AND ARE APPOINTED MINISTERS TO MISLEAD AND FOR POLITICAL AND DEMEANING REASONS SUCH AS ARROGANCE AND WHAT IS EXPLAINED IN THIS PASSAGE OCCURS EVEN IN THESE TIMES.



Galatians 2
Paul Accepted by the Apostles
1Fourteen years later I went up again to Jerusalem, this time with Barnabas. I took Titus along also. 2I went in response to a revelation and set before them the gospel that I preach among the Gentiles. But I did this privately to those who seemed to be leaders, for fear that I was running or had run my race in vain. 3Yet not even Titus, who was with me, was compelled to be circumcised, even though he was a Greek. 4This matter arose because some false brothers had infiltrated our ranks to spy on the freedom we have in Christ Jesus and to make us slaves. 5We did not give in to them for a moment, so that the truth of the gospel might remain with you.

6As for those who seemed to be important—whatever they were makes no difference to me; God does not judge by external appearance—those men added nothing to my message. 7On the contrary, they saw that I had been entrusted with the task of preaching the gospel to the Gentiles,[a] just as Peter had been to the Jews.[b] 8For God, who was at work in the ministry of Peter as an apostle to the Jews, was also at work in my ministry as an apostle to the Gentiles. 9James, Peter[c] and John, those reputed to be pillars, gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship when they recognized the grace given to me. They agreed that we should go to the Gentiles, and they to the Jews. 10All they asked was that we should continue to remember the poor, the very thing I was eager to do.

Paul Opposes Peter
11When Peter came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he was clearly in the wrong. 12Before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group. 13The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray.

14When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs?

15"We who are Jews by birth and not 'Gentile sinners' 16know that a man is not justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified.

17"If, while we seek to be justified in Christ, it becomes evident that we ourselves are sinners, does that mean that Christ promotes sin? Absolutely not! 18If I rebuild what I destroyed, I prove that I am a lawbreaker. 19For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God. 20I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"[d]

No comments:

Post a Comment